- Look in the upper right corner for 'my account' and click on it (see image).
- Choose create an account.
- Once you create your account add your extra care card number.
- Choose to receive coupons via email--this does not guarantee you will receive them, but it is the only way you have the possibility.
- You can check your balances (such as quarterly spending), see what extra bucks you have and print some of the coupons available to you (some are not available to print, but sometimes the $5/25's or % off coupons are also available online for you to print and you can also print your quarterly extra bucks when they are available so you can use them in the store instead of having to scan your card to get them if you choose).
- I would suggest signing in once a week or more as many readers who regularly sign in seem to be finding % off coupons and $/$$ coupons. I haven't made a practice of this yet, but plan to add it to my CVSing routine soon in hopes of getting in on some of those great coupons.
- When you do sign in just click on the extra care card at the top right of the page to go to your account.
Disclosure: Links in this post may be Simply CVS affiliate partners or personal referrals.