From their website:
- Earn Points for doing what you already do online: shopping, reading emails, playing games, searching the web, taking surveys, and more!
- The more you do, the more Points you'll earn.
- Shop or Book Travel
- All the stores and brands you already love and trust are in one place, making shopping, booking travel and earning Points a breeze.
- Find the best products, prices and deals.
- Redeem Rewards
- Use your Points to get gift cards for nearly 100 different stores and restaurants -- or enjoy gas cards, airline miles and hotel discounts. You pick the rewards you want.
- Gift cards are quickly delivered to your door, free of charge
There are easy offers to take advantage of to earn points and there is an "easy points" tab at the top to find easy ways to earn. Since I have not done it in several months I am not sure what may have changed. As I learn again how to earn I'll bring you a tutorial on earning the most thru MyPoints.
If you aren't signed up yet, you can get 100 points just for signing up at MyPoints. It takes 1700 points for a $10 CVS gift card, 3800 for $25 and 7200 for a $50 card. I have read of many reports of people getting a $50 gift card of one type or another monthly from MyPoints; I think I got about $10 every other month. They offer Gift Cards from 75 merchants.
Disclosure: Links in this post are my affiliate links.